Equipment and apparel needs
September 15, 2009
To all Stars parents:
The following is a list of equipment needed for each group. CAS will be here Thursday, September 24th and Monday, September 28th. Please call CAS (330) 498-9179 and pre-order the equipment you will need as they will not be bringing it with them unless it’s ordered in advance. They will be bringing suits, goggles and spiritwear with them. Make sure everyone has spiritwear to show your support of your swimmer(s) and our team!!
• Developmental IA, IB, IIA, IIB: equipment can be used at the pool; fins are optional to purchase (and you may want to purchase if your child’s feet are small).
• Age Group and Age Group I: zoomers. Optional: pull buoy and kickboard.
• Age Group Middle School: fins, hand paddles. Optional: pull buoy, snorkel, zoomers, kickboard.
• Age Group Elite: fins, hand paddles, snorkel. Optional: pull buoy, zoomers, kickboard.
• Senior/Senior Elite: fins, zoomers, snorkel, and hand paddles. Optional: pull buoy, kickboard.
I keep a supply of silicone ($13) and latex ($3) Stars caps, so if your swimmer is in need, please contact me.